Monday, January 11, 2010

Catch Up!!

Wow.. Has it really been since halloween that I have posted something.. Tells you how busy I am these days. The holiday season is always so busy for me that I pretty much have to put everything else on hold... the laundry, the dishes, friends, and of course the blog!!! But overall it was very fun to do almost $2000 in christmas card sales this holiday season. I keep getting more and more clients every year and get so excited to see that people love them that much.. So all the craziness is soooo worth it. Not sure if my husband would agree though..since he's hinting for his OWN computer...

Although I have tried to put up pictures from Christmas several times in the last 2 weeks and blogger would not let me, I WILL try to upload some pictures tonight finally!!!

No comments: