Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Fun!!!


You know I've been super busy if I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks!!! Sorry!
I headed to Texas the beginning of Oct for a 5 day mini vacation (well.. okay.. actually is was for a MOPS convention). It was great to be in 80 degree weather again and just be filled with tons of inspiration!

I've also been at the computer designing like crazy since Christmas card season is rapidly approaching. I am excited about all the fun new designs I have for this year.

The last couple days have been warm again
so it was nice to get outside to run around and rake leaves!




I love watching Peyton finally interacting with Jack. She loves to help out! Which sometimes ends up disastrous...

I wonder if he will ever get over this cheesy smile!!!
Catching a shot of her smiling as she runs around the house over and over!
This is where we always find P since she discovered that maybe trees were made to climb. She learned this when I was away in TX, so I think daddy may have had something to do with it!

He didn't like the whole idea of sitting in a bunch of cold crunchy leaves.
Her in the other hand...can't keep them in the pile!

Now that he is walking he does not stay still!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures of your little cherubs! So neat to see how they are growing up and becoming friends! Glad you could get away a bit and be inspired! Love your blogging. . .Thanks for sharing your family with us.

Anonymous said...

these are all so cute!! they make G & G day!!! LOVE YOU ALL.. MISS YOU!!! PA-PA-Pa & Grammy S