Who knew one cracker could be so messy.. but he loves it!!!
He is everywhere and into EVERYTHING.. My poor plants are getting a little bare....
It is so fun to see the two of them actually playing with each other..
Usually I find P pushing Jack over, dragging him across the carpet by his arms or using him as a body pillow.. but yesterday I caught this special moment.. She was singing him the ABC's.

It is so fun to see the two of them actually playing with each other..
Usually I find P pushing Jack over, dragging him across the carpet by his arms or using him as a body pillow.. but yesterday I caught this special moment.. She was singing him the ABC's.

2 comments:
All of those posts were great! Can't believe how big Jack is getting - they are both SO adorable! - Kelli
what great pictures!! we are SOOO LONSOME for our little cherubs!! LOVE YOU ALL & MISS YOU!! pa-pa-pa &n grammy
Post a Comment