She is the cutest ever.. but I have to say.. She has become a real challenge. There isn't a day that goes by where I go to bed with patience or one bit of energy left. Bedtime is the most challenging, and Mike and I both are at our wits end on what to do... I know she is "TWO", but for some reason I see many long days ahead even after the terrible twos..
Friday, June 06, 2008
Friday Page Post
She is the cutest ever.. but I have to say.. She has become a real challenge. There isn't a day that goes by where I go to bed with patience or one bit of energy left. Bedtime is the most challenging, and Mike and I both are at our wits end on what to do... I know she is "TWO", but for some reason I see many long days ahead even after the terrible twos..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
our princess can sure come spend some time with pa-pa-pa & grammy.can help pa-pa-pa with the garden and feed all the wild animals deer. bear, wood chucks,& A SKUNK that came uninvieted,...and the birds.Peyton you will be so tired you will want to go to bed early...love you and miss you!! pa-pa-pa & grammy S
Post a Comment