I don't know where the summer has gone much less the last TWO years... Wasn't Jack just a little baby in the bouncer!!! Almost 2 and he is the biggest NUT! We think he is going to be the class clown! Always smiling, always laughing and doing the silliest things! I love that he is getting to the age where he plays well with Peyton and they can do stuff together. But I am not ready for him to be such a big boy yet!
Watching daddy mow lawn

Yum.. Chocolate Pudding
In the tub he went...
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures all the way through, Stephanie! What fun Scott and I had there this summer. Thank you for sharing all these precious moments with your kids. Miss you all. . .
Princess and our luil Jack man you are both just too cute!!eatin corn or whatever. love you!! papa-pa & grammy
Post a Comment