Monday, July 20, 2009

4th July Vacation

We took a 4 day vacation to WI for the 4th of July weekend...



First stop was G&G Stoklasa's..


The ladies...4 generations

The kids played golf...


Peyton was the caddy...



Tara and I.. I love this picture! It was great to able to spend some "sister time" with her. Usually we don't get that much time together when they come, so it was nice to spend alot of quality time with her. It reminds me how much I miss her when they are not here. The once a year visit is not enough. It is so hard for me to have all my sisters so far away. What I would give to just grab a coffee or go shopping on saturday morning with this special person in my life. What's even harder is saying goodbye...as I tear up just writing this. I love and miss you Tara! ( and will you please move back here soon!!)




On the 4th we headed out to Bass Lake.. like we did every 4th of July growing up.

Grandma and Grandpa Lundmark with the Grandkids


The Lundmark Family


Jack with Uncle Dustin



Jack, Mike and Uncle Jordan


The guys lounging as the ladies get lunch ready.. isn't that typical!!



Tara and P going for a boat ride

Hanging on the dock...
Fun in the water

Jack and Great Uncle Tim

Mike and Jack hanging out at the fire at our campsite (aka.. Grandpa's Terry's RV Park)











No comments: