Wow.. It's been a long time since I updated the blog. A sign we have been busy! The kids are growing like weeds, I can barely keep up clothing each of them as they grow out of things so fast! Jack is one big clown- always smiling, laughing and keeping us on our toes. Peyton is becoming Miss Independent aka "the boss"!! She will be keeping us on our toes til the day she moves out!

It is so fun to watch them play together now... Peyton is getting better at sharing and understanding that J is still a little peanut and can't be used a wrestling buddy!
Here they are sharing a cookie..parked along the wall.. too cute! and I just realized P is not wearing any pants!
3 comments:
great new pictures of our little sweethearts. the St.pattys day shirts are SO CUTE! H & K.papa-pa and grammy
Wow! They are growing up so fast! Too Cute! Have a good spring. .
hi peyton and jack
grandma sure misses you. i have your pictures all printed for you peyton, i will get them in the mail. love you grandma grandpa dan
Post a Comment