Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Page Post

It's starting to look a little like Christmas around our house and we are all loving it. Mike did the almighty chore of putting up the lights outside today while the kids and I started to put out the decor in the house. Let's just say many of the decorations may stay in the boxes this year or at least at eye level!! I don't even want to think about what Jack will do to the tree once we get it up this weekend.

I am still catching up on scrapbooking last years Christmas pictures!!!
Otherwise it's been pretty crazy at the Anderson household. Both kids have pink eye and are finally getting better and Jack is still carrying around that cold. And I am busy busy busy with Christmas card orders, crafty things for the holidays and gifts, and keeping this household under control!!!

No comments: