Our little guy is 10 months old ( that I CAN NOT believe.. wasn't he just 3 months old) and into everything. He's munchin' ( or should I say devouring.. man that kid can eat..) away on everything now that he has 5 teeth and one more just about to break skin. It won't be too long before he's taking steps as he's walking along furniture and pushing chairs and toys across the room. We'll be celebrating a 1st birthday before we know it!Friday, July 25, 2008
Friday Page Post
Our little guy is 10 months old ( that I CAN NOT believe.. wasn't he just 3 months old) and into everything. He's munchin' ( or should I say devouring.. man that kid can eat..) away on everything now that he has 5 teeth and one more just about to break skin. It won't be too long before he's taking steps as he's walking along furniture and pushing chairs and toys across the room. We'll be celebrating a 1st birthday before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment