Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Peyton and I decorated eggs on Saturday morning...
We started with a dozen eggs and in the end had FOUR pretty decorated eggs! I had two little very helping hands!
The Easter bunny left two very fun baskets...

Our two little bunnies...(notice Peyton's facial expression and then her brother's hand.....
it all begins..!)
Daddy had a little TOO much fun with the plastic eggs!
The family
Easter blessing to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun pictures, what a great family picture! our little Jack man sure looks like his daddy on the family picture. was a great EASTER!! LOVE YOU ALL.pa-pa-pa & grammy S

Anonymous said...

We also colored those shiny eggs, what a sticky mess! I wish it would've said on the outside that glue is involved. Looks like you had a fun Easter. I think the boys have enough candy to last them till Halloween!
-Staci