Monday, December 17, 2007

On the 9th day of Christmas...

On the 9th day of Christmas my dear ones gave to me...

an hour and a half of PEACE and QUIET!!!

...it's not very often that I am blessed with some quiet mommy time.. today both kids took a nap at the SAME time.. I actually did not quite know what to do with myself...


(poor boy is wrapped in a pink blanket and laying on a pink mat... oh well.. he doesn't mind. YET that is)

2 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Yes! The blessed time off, during overlapping naps!!!

I love your countdown to Christmas... very cute! I look forward to each day you post!

Love you all!
heidi

Anonymous said...

GRAMMY & GRAMPA can hardley wait to luv up those little sweethearts!! the big ones two!! the little cookies with the nibbles on are SOOO CUTE!!! LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU SOON!!! G & G-S