Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Page Post

My first JACK layout!!! I have so many pictures of Jack already and I don't even know where to start. I should start with hospital pictures I guess but I have realized that boy layouts are much harder to create than girl layouts. I am so use to flowers and frills!! But it is great to do something different.

It is so fun having a little man in the house. Even though all he does is still sleep..(well except from 3-6 in the morning). I look forward to all the trucks, bugs and dirt!! But mostly watching him grow up strong, smart and a man of God just like his Daddy!! I love the 2 men in my life!!! and of course the little princess too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jack your a beauty baby

love grandma cathy

Dave and Kelli said...

You know, he looks a lot like Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!!