Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some recent pics

Great Grandma and Grandpa Stoklasa came for a visit this past Sunday. It was great to spend Grandparents day with them.

One last family photo of our family of three!!!
Excited for new jammies now that fall and colder weather is here!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, Mike and your cute little girl-Peyton is it? :) Christina told me about your blog and I heard you were expecting #2 very soon, so I just had to check out your blog! I just gave birth to our second baby girl 7 weeks ago, our first is 2 1/2 now..There names are Sabina and Linnea. I hope that the birth goes well for you (2nd time is much easier!) and it would be fun to hear from you! You are welcome to check out our family's blog: www.sabinanaomi.blogspot.com
Jesus bless you all, Cami, Frank, Sabina and Linnea Thomassen (Chris's good friend from Buffalo/Bethel) :)

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Anderson baby!

We're praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Now we await the picture of the Anderson family to the 4th power! Tuesday isn't that far off! Blessings on you all. Aunt Priscilla