Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The countdown begins!!!!!!!

Well.. Six more weeks to go..42 days...I'm under 50 days so the countdown begins and the end appears in sight...I hope the time goes fast as this little one is already out of room and doing everything possible to let me know he/she is ready.. kickboxing, karate,cartwheels,you name it I can feel him/her doing it.. By the results of the baby poll the wishes are for it to be a boy, although it was pretty close (never mind the cheaters we have desperately guessing for another girl!! ah-emmm Auntie!!!) I know it's not friday but wanted to share this page I finished of my recent belly shot....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that survey is rigged anyway!! Each time I go to vote the girl gets to be less of a percentage...how does that work?

Your Auntie Tara

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Great pictures! I think it's going to be a girl... we'll see soon!

Can't wait to see the pictures of the newest Anderson baby!

Love you all!