Friday, February 09, 2007

6 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

WooHoo! I was right! And I was partly kidding!

Congratulations! We are very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

G & G are SO HAPPY FOR YOU!maybe will be on Daddys birhday..ORRRR.. maybe grammy S's ....? luv you.. G & G-S

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations on your great news. Hope all is well...
Jim & Sarah Johns

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Praying that all will go smoothly over the coming months and baby will be born healthy and strong, like big sister, Peyton. Love the way you announced this! You are sooo clever, Steph! Much love and prayer, Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Bob

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats! Very exciting - and adventurous! ;)

Can't wait to meet you ALL someday!

Love, Kelli

Anonymous said...

WOW

I guess we need to visit this more often, i didn't realise how big payton was getting!!!!

Congratulations Peyton! Every one needs a partner in crime!

Gene and Leah