Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Page Post


Peyton and some friends of ours' girls

I have had several people ask me what this Friday Page Post is all about so I better explain. I have recently went from the original scrapbooking (using paper and other items) to digital scrapbooking (which is all done on the computer using digital images and all digital generated scrapbook items such as paper, titles, embellishments, etc.) So I decided to start posting some of Peytons digital scrapbook pages on the blog for all to see. So that's what you see every friday in the Friday Page Post! I am also still doing wedding invites, birth announcements and such and have also started doing those digitally. Have started to put samples and items that I have been working on on My Design Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grampa & Grammy got home not to long ago from friends. had to check to see if tyere was a new Friday page of our baby girl..and there was!! SO CUTE!!! love you.. G &G -S I check cousin Bradens too...